Sunday, November 18, 2012

Final Exam

#5 was the RSS reader. I enjoyed the RSS lab because I never knew that there were places to add everything you use on the internet onto one page, I used google and I still check it from time to time.

#4 was the Movie trailer. I enjoyed the movie trailer because it was our first video project. I also enjoyed it because I played the bully.

#3 was the Anti-bullying posters. I liked making the posters and maybe helping bring notice to the problem of bullying. I also enjoyed the creative design and slogans I used on the poster.

#2 was the Baseball card. The baseball card was my first project and enjoyed it a lot. I liked how I was able to create my own card with the colors and features I want.

#1 was the Day in the Life movie. The Day in the life movie was fun, filming was fun and destroying the book was too. At the the end, watching the movie was fun and came together well. Movie projects are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment